Trying to put my thoughts & ideas down somewhere and give another outlet to my creativity. It's all connected, so I can't say it's a blog about just this or just that. Dolls. Fashion. Art. A little bit on travel, whatever... let's take it wherever it goes...

2014-03-17

All vintage clothing needs to go - and some has gone to a very good place already!

I'd like to move my "big" stock soon, as I really don't have that much storage space - therefore, all vintage clothes in my shop are on sale now - all prices reduced, so please have a peek: https://www.etsy.com/shop/willynillyart?section_id=6930462&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4

I have recently already been able to send more dresses to a great new home, especially this black crepe number, which I was never able to show off to it's full advantage, as it was a much bigger size. I always felt this was a shame, as it was such a nice dress!

Last month I sent it off to France and now you can see it shown to it's very best advantage on the wonderful Lost in the 50's blog! This is the first time I see something I sold being blogged, so this is really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment